Rescue Stretcher Kit
RS100 rollable stretcher can be transported by carrying, towing, lifting and lowering in horizontal and vertical positions, floating, and suspended under a helicopter.
– Rollable carrying body of the stretcher
– Connecting straps with buckles
– Strap handgrips for carrying-Two suspension straps DS 50 for horizontal transport (EN 1492-1)
– DYNEEMA strap for creation of a suspension needed for vertical transport
– Suspension snap-hook and two connecting snap-hooks
– Towing strap
– Carrying rucksack
Moulded-in runners and handholds in addition to built in brass grommets provide four strategically positioned lifting points to ensure a safe and effective means of raising or lowering the patient.
Max Recommended User Weight:
Width – 950mm
Length – 2400mm
Weight: 8kg (including accessories)
Deliveries & Returns
Content to follow…