E-Learning Fire Safety Awareness Level 1
The QA Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness (RQF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification designed for those who want to increase their awareness of fire safety in the workplace. Candidates will learn basic fire safety principles in order to ensure they are keeping themselves and others in the workplace safe at all times. They will also learn what to do in the event of an emergency and the simple measures that can be taken to control the risk of fires
With subjects covered online, this course is an ideal way to ensure that all employees have a good understanding of fire safety, whilst minimising disruption to your organisation’s or your day to day activity.
Who should attend?
The objective of the qualification is to benefit Learners through developing their fire safety awareness in the workplace to make sure that they are keeping themselves and others they work with safe at all times.
Successful Learners will receive a personalised QA Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness (RQF) e-certificate immediately after their results have been submitted. Alternatively, printed certificates are also available at no additional cost.
Learners can progress to a Level 2 Award in Fire Safety
- Causes of fires in the workplace
- The costs of fires in the workplace for employers, employees and society
- Basic fire safety duties and responsibilities
- Actions to be taken in the event of a fire
- Principles of fire risk control
- Key elements of effective fire risk management
- The fire triangle and controlling fire risks
- Fire risk control measures
- Fire prevention measures
- Safe use of portable fire-fighting equipment
- Fire safety equipment checks
- Awareness of confined space rescue equipment
- Emergency procedures and practical exercises
Discounted group bookings are available at our training centre or directly at your site, contact us at email@example.com to find out more